Let the project begin... all taped up, floor behind and under the washer cleaned.. now THAT was gross! There were at least three socks, a penny, some jewelry pieces and a lot of dirt and fluff back there! Bleck - note to self, clean that much more often!
where everything went while we painted!!
LOOK who my helper was today - she painted a good 50% of the whole place - especially above the cabinets and behind the washer/dryer! She was such a trouper!
one coat done!
So sad, I said "do the Vanna White Pose" and she had NO idea who Vanna White was. I'm so old!
We're almost done! The fish are semi-permanent - one goes on the back porch and they were so inexpensive when I got them (clearance of course) that I got two and the twin has been in the laundry since! I guess when the outdoor One (which is fading!) dies, this one will move out and I'll get a proper rug.
Now to put up my vinyl on the back wall (to the right in this picture - above the garbage)...
The more I do Laundry... the more I understand Nudism.
Not sure what color vinyl however...
hahahaha!
And if you remember correct this was done in the BRIGHT color of the three pack I had looked at color wise. I do believe the kitchen will go to the middle shade rather than this.. It's pretty - just NOT in a large amount in the kitchen. Lighter for Kitchen it is, descision made - however that painting effort will wait for another weekend. It will require removal of a boarder... not looking forward to that!
1 comment:
that's really pretty, bright and cheery! Well done. And if you do it lighter in the kitchen, it will look a lot like Suz's. Also, you should choose flesh-toned vinyl for the wall. :-D
Post a Comment