My Bird house that I had taken off the tree last year and I just placed it up on the wood pile while I debated how to fix it and where I would place it once fixed...
Only to discover that in it's placement - someone found that it still made a GREAT home.
With the flash so you can see one of the three eggs who are being hatched.
Why a picture of this pot? Well, it's the natural fiber ones to hold water... and the little bluebird mom LOVES it for her nest. As I was sitting there reading the paper she was in the edge just digging away to get fibers out of it. By the time I went to get the camera, take pictures of the egg, she decided it was too much for her and didn't come back for more fibers that morning :o)
2 comments:
The birds around here love that twig stuff too. Got new ones for this year and then never planted anything! So fun to have babies close enough to see soon! Our baby birds are falling from our roof and dying! So sad. I will be posting morbid pictures of that soon.
Awww, how nice to be able to see the nest. You're having better luck than Suz did with the baby birds in her yard. I wish we had a nest that we could see in our yard.
Love, Aunt T
Post a Comment